Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Today is Thanksgiving and we have so much to be thankful for! Most importantly I am thankful for the Lord. He has always provided for us even when life's blows make it seem like we've lost everything. As weird as it sounds 2010 has not only been the worst year we've had but the BEST one. For every moment something horrible has happened something incredibly amazing has happened shortly after.

Every night I thank God that we at least have a roof over our head, food on our table, and my husband has a job that provides for us. I think these are things a lot of people take for granted but these are things so many families don't even have. I am thankful for the husband I take for granted, who really is an amazing father and I don't give him enough credit. I am thankful for my babies who brighten my life and give it meaning and purpose.

I think that we all should stop and think about what we're blessed with everyday, not just on Thanksgiving. No matter how grim things are at the moment, there is always something to be thankful for.. even if it's just the simple fact that you're alive. The little things really are the most important. I asked Kassidy the other day what she was thankful for. She said "good hands", me too! Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment